CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!
Personal Trainer and Life Coach
Libby has always been passionate about health and fitness, and in 2007 made a career change from teaching into the fitness industry so that she could share her passion for fitness with others.
Libby’s Fitness for Life started in 2010, with a mission to empower women to be their very best. Soon followed by a purpose built studio in the tranquil surrounds of Mount Eliza offering a wide range of exercise programs designed to help women be happier and healthier.
Libby has 3 grown up children and understands busy mum’s and how being fit and healthy helps both physically and emotionally.
Understanding how women 50+ have unique needs. Libby has undertaken extra study to develop skills to help women going through menopause. Libby now specialises in fitness for women 50 and beyond.
Libby enjoys spending time strength training, walking anywhere near the beach and relaxing with a good book.
Libby regularly attends workshops, conferences and seminars to stay up to date with all things health and fitness.
Libby's Fitness for Life is conveniently located in Mount Eliza, servicing Frankston and Mornington Peninsula.
- Certificate III in Fitness (Institute of Health & Fitness at McKinnon Sports Medicine)
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Institute of Health & Fitness at McKinnon Sports Medicine)
- YogaFit 200-hour Teacher Training
- Certificate IV in Business and Personal Coaching
- Bachelor of Teaching (Monash University)
Accredited Practising Dietitian and Personal Trainer
Melinda joined Libby’s Fitness for Life in 2012 as a Nutritionist and at the beginning of 2013 completed her Certificate III and IV in Fitness. Melinda has also completed her Masters of Science in Dietetics 2015.
Melinda has a passion for food and nutrition. She enjoys working with clients to help them build a more positive relationship with food whilst achieving their health and wellness goals.
Melinda regularly attends workshops, conferences and seminars to stay up to date with all things health, nutrition and fitness.
Melinda enjoys running, cooking and creating healthy dishes and reading.
- Certificate III in Fitness (Personal Training Academy)
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Training Academy)
- Master of Science (Dietetics)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Certificate in Paediatric Nutrition and Dietetics
- Monash University Accredited Low FODMAP Dietitian